Employee will be responsible for analyzing coal samples
Laboratory Supervisor; Minerals Services
- Perform all required testing on coal samples.
- Accurately complete and maintain all laboratory reports.
- Perform general upkeep and housekeeping of the Laboratory.
- Assist in all other laboratory assignments and projects.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with laboratory analysis but, we are willing to train the right individual.
- Must be able to differentiate colors accurately by sight.
- Position requires incumbent to have a flexible schedule as occasional overtime or weekend work might be required.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check prior to employment.
- Position requires a dependable and reliable individual; whose daily presence adds to the success of the Department.
- The ability to work with minimal or no supervision coupled with excellent organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite, (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and other applications.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- SGS is an equal opportunity employer.